Hello! Bonjour! Welcome to my first, of hopefully many, BACHELOR FANTASY DRAFTS.
Before we go on clinking our champagne to celebrate this inaugural event, I would like to lay out some simple rules.
- You may choose four (4) contestants for your Bachelor Fantasy Draft team, and these contestants MUST be submitted to me by Friday, January 3rd, at 6pm.
- I am allowing one (1) wild card draft contestant after the opening night rose ceremony. You may choose from the remaining contestants, and have it submitted to me by Friday, January 10th, at 6pm.
- The points system will be subject to the commissioner’s ruling.
- New rules or potential point scenarios may not be added mid-season or any time after the season premiere.
- Whoever ends the season with the most points will win.
- In the case of a tie, the tie breaking question will be used to determine a winner.
So, let’s get started.
Here is a list of the 30 contestants competing for Peter’s heart: https://bit.ly/34stETW
- Gets the final rose
- Bangs in the fantasy suite
- Makes it to hometowns
- Stays in the fantasy suite, doesn’t bang
- Says “I’m in love with you” for the first time
- Storms off during the Women Tell All episode
- Says “I’m falling in love with you” for the first time
- Shows up at Peter’s hotel room unannounced
- Gets injured on the group date
- Has more than one instance of one-on-one time during the same date or cocktail party
- Gets the first impression rose
- Becomes one of the two main members of a girl fight during the episode
- Gets a one-on-one with Chris Harrison during the Women Tell All episode
- Gets a rose in the episode
- On camera butt/boob grab
- Picnic on a picnic blanket
- Rides a horse
- Shows up not in a limo on opening night
- Gets a kiss on the first night
- Says any variation of them or somebody else being “here/not here for the right reasons”
- Plays an instrument in the episode
- Takes their clothes off for no valid reason (changing into a date lewk doesn’t count)
- Jumps into the pool with clothes on
- Wears a strange outfit / costume / uniform on opening night
- Boat ride
- Helicopter ride
- Sits by a fire
- Brings a prop on opening night
- Says any variation of “can I steal you for a second”?
- Their time gets interrupted by another contestant
- Gets way too drunk
- Makes any reference to the “WINDMILL”, in person, or in the confession booth
I will be watching all of the episodes, keeping track of your points, and will send out a weekly e-newsletter with our standings, by 7pm the following Tuesday night. (Don’t open it if you haven’t watched the episode yet).
Please send an e-mail with your full name, the neighbourhood in Edmonton you’re from, and your four (4) fantasy draft picks to [email protected] by January 3rd, 2020. I (the commissioner) will not be accepting any entries later than the Friday before the premiere at 6pm.
The prize is TBA but there will be a prize for the winner.
Goodluck & Godspeed.